About Our QCertified Program at Our Dealership
Purchasing a car is a significant investment. For many of us, an automobile is the largest purchase we'll make after a house. In a market flooded with used cars, and certified pre-owned vehicles, how do you know if you're making a smart choice?
If you're shopping for a used car, you probably have a sense of the type of vehicle you're looking for. Maybe it's a used sedan, or perhaps it's a used SUV. Either way, after you decide on the type of vehicle that meets your needs and budget, you'll probably start paying more attention to the cars enjoying the streets of Rainbow City, Alabama. When a used Hyundai Accent catches your eye, you might go on the internet to compare it to other vehicles in its class.
After you see how the Hyundai Accent compares to the Nissan Versa, you'll reach the step that, for many of us, is the biggest hurdle. We've picked out the car we want, done our research, and found a competitive price at a local Hyundai dealership, but we're still unsure. We don't want to make a bad decision. We have hesitations. If this is where you are, you've come to the right place. QCertified is here to help you.
What is QCertified, you wonder? If you aren't familiar yet, QCertified is a used car screening process. To be rated QCertified, a used car must pass a rigorous, 128-point vehicle inspection.
Who performs this thorough, multi-point inspection? A professional team of ASE Certified auto mechanics who have also completed QCertified training.
Here at Hyundai of Gadsden, we take pride in our stock of QCertified used cars. To help us maintain this standard for excellence, QCertified dealerships are evaluated at random by an independent third party. Every QCertified vehicle we sell at our dealership near Birmingham and Albertville complies with the QCertified qualifications.
Part of the certification process is a background check and complete vehicle history. Our local Hyundai dealership uses Experian Automotive's AutoCheck to research any accident history, title status, number of owners, mileage, fire damage, flood damage, and more. For a vehicle to be QCertified, it must receive a clean vehicle title report from Experian.
In addition to knowing your pre-owned Hyundai is inspected by trained professionals, and independent agency, and clean title history, it also comes with a QUltimate Limited Powertrain Warranty. If you want more protection, you can add an optional Mechanical Repair Service Contract to cover the cost of certain auto repairs.
If you purchase a QCertified vehicle from Hyundai Of Gadsden, you also receive one-year of membership to Road America's Auto Assist program. This roadside assistance program provides emergency travel expense reimbursement, tire hazard protection, lockout benefits, gas delivery, and emergency towing. QCertified vehicles also come with an original vehicle manufacturer's owner's manual.
We hope this explanation of the QCertified program quells any doubts you might be having. Our used car certification process inspires confidence mile after mile. While many used car lots offer a certified pre-owned inventory, they are not QCertified pre-owned.
It's not just certified, It's QCertified!
What Distinguishes a QCertified Vehicle?
Quality Control Evaluation
- To be QCertified, used cars must meet or exceed all 128 qualifications on the multi-point inspection.
- The multi-point analysis combs through the major vehicle systems including the transmission, drivetrain, engine, brakes, heating, suspension, steering, cooling systems, tires, and exhaust system.
- QCertified owners receive an Experian Inspection Report.
- QCertified dealerships staff QCertified auto mechanics who perform a comprehensive reconditioning process.
- QCertified dealerships are evaluated by an independent third party. Inspections happen at random to maintain compliance with QCertified standards.
- QCertified vehicles come with a comprehensive vehicle history report. New owners are assured that their QCertified vehicle does not contain a Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) report of fire damage, flood damage, odometer problems, lemon history, or salvage vehicle status on the title.
- All QCertified used cars come with a "clean" title report.
Value Added Benefits
- QCertified vehicle owners will receive a QCertified Limited Warranty. Be sure to ask our Hyundai sales associates to explain what is covered, what is not covered, instructions should a breakdown occur, coverage period, and maintenance requirements.
- QCertified vehicle owners gain membership to Road America's AutoAssist Program. Benefits include tire hazard protection, gas delivery, lockout protection, roadside assistance, and emergency travel expense reimbursement.
- QCertified vehicles qualify for a service contract. If you opt for this added assurance, you'll gain a protection plan that starts where the limited warranty ends. Valuable benefits include:
- Emergency Roadside Assistance for the term of the service contract
- Higher level of coverage and/or extended coverage
- Rental car reimbursement for the term of the service contract
QCertified LIMITED WARRANTY
- Coverage is effective in the continental United States of America, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- A deductible per visit will apply.
- If your vehicle is kept in a repair facility overnight for covered repairs, rental coverage is provided.
For More Information
- Maintenance Requirements: Your vehicle must receive all scheduled maintenance as recommended by the manufacturer's Owner's Manual provided with your purchase.
- Maintenance Record Retention: You must keep copies of all completed repair invoices listing the repairs performed during the coverage period.
- Repair Requirements: QCertified vehicle owners are required to visit a QCertified Authorized Dealership or an affiliate for covered repairs. If you are unable to bring your vehicle to Hyundai Of Gadsden, contact our dealership or another QCertified Administrator for directions to the nearest QCertified authorized repair facility.
- Failure to follow the maintenance requirements outlined above and the maintenance record retention section of the QCertified limited Warranty may void coverage.
- Ask the team of Hyundai of Gadsden to review the QCertified Limited Warranty and answer your questions.
ROAD AMERICA AUTO ASSIST PROGRAM
Roadside Assistance Benefits
24/7 Round-The-Clock Assistance
Emergency Travel Expense Reimbursement Benefit
- Pays you up to $50 per occurrence for covered roadside assistance.
- Flat Tire Assistance: Service consists of the removal of the flat tire and its replacement with the member's spare tire.
- Towing Service: When necessary, the member's disabled vehicle will be towed to the closest QCertified authorized repair facility.
- Lock-Out Assistance: If a member's keys are locked inside their vehicle, locksmith assistance will be provided.
- Battery Service: If a battery failure occurs, a jump-start will be applied to start the member's vehicle.
- Oil, Fluid, Water, and Gas Delivery Service: Emergency oil, water, or gasoline will be delivered to a member in immediate need.
Tire Hazard Protection Benefit
- If a member's vehicle is disabled as the result of a covered mechanical failure more than 100 miles from home, the QCertified member will be reimbursed up to $1,000 for emergency transportation, meal expenses, and commercial lodging. This benefit is not available in California and New York.
- Hyundai Of Gadsden will cover up to $50 toward a repairable tire. If the tire is not repairable, our QCertified dealership will cover the cost of replacing the damaged tire (up to $250 per tire). Damage must be the result of a road hazard (debris on the road surface or surface condition such as cracks, breaks, and potholes). During the one-year coverage period, the Tire Hazard Protection will be void if the tire wear should reach 3/32". (Not available in California, Florida, Maryland, New York, Tennessee, and Washington)
LIMITATIONS OF COVERAGE
The information contained herein is intended to provide only an overview of the QCertified program. For exact coverage, exclusions and limitations of the QCertified Limited Warranty, please review the QCertified Limited Warranty form.